Well, she is producing a new album of Christmas music and it features some vocals by Dallin, Daphne and Sharee Gariety! (That just proves, it's all who you know. ;) You can't really hear us because we're mixed in a group of people. But it was still fun to be a rock star in the recording studio for a day. Keep your eye out for Susie Tallman's upcoming Christmas Album. You can check her website rockmebabyrecords.com for it's release, and she also distributes on Amazon. My favorite albums so far are Classic Nursery Rhymes and Children's Songs-Childhood Favorites. But I think this Christmas album will be awesome!!! It's good stuff, so check it out!

9 comments:
What a great experience! I'll look into her other collections and certainly look forward to the Christmas CD. How cool!
HOW FUN! I bet your kids had a great time! :) I'll be looking for the CD come Christmas time...I always want good Christmas music...Oh, I know what you mean when you say, there are some children's music you just can't stand... I'm with you on that! It's fun to check your blog, looks like your are all doing great! Take care,
Agnes
HOW COOL IS THAT???!!!! Ok. When the music comes out, Sharee ... I'm hoping we can hear it on your blog.
If I buy the CD, will you autograph if for me?! :)
No surprise your kiddos sing well ... their mama is an awesome singer.
HOW COOL IS THAT???!!!! Ok. When the music comes out, Sharee ... I'm hoping we can hear it on your blog.
If I buy the CD, will you autograph if for me?! :)
No surprise your kiddos sing well ... their mama is an awesome singer.
That's so awesome! The kids will always remember this and have a cd to prove it! I'll have to check it out. Do you know when it will release?
Sharee, that is so awesome! I remember talking to you one day when you had just returned from doing some recording. Those pics of Dallin and Daphne are priceless! They look like little Hollywood superstars! Fun stuff! PS. I've been meaning to call and thank you for the nursing stuff and the Olive Garden card! We never go out to eat anymore unelss we have a gift card...we're gonna try and go for their "all-you-can-eat: soup,salad,and breadsticks" lunch special with Julianne and Eric. Well, we sure love you guys!
Sharee, I am so glad you found me! It's so fun to catch up. Yay for blogs. I will add you to my peeps. :D
Your home is GORGEOUS!!! And your family is precious. Your sister, Julianne, is married? Wow. She looks so grown up and beautiful, like all of her sisters. :D Take care.
these pics are soo awesome! I was so happy to here that Daphne calls me her friend! I love that girl so much! All your kids in fact! give them kisses and hugs from aunt mel!
love you!
I love the cd you sent of that children's music! I am now excited for the new Christmas CD. I love the pictures of Dallin and Daphne!
Post a Comment