I have a camera again! Judging by the number of comments (or lack thereof) I've gotten on my non-picture posts, I think we can safely say it's more fun to blog with pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? So here are a few pictures for ya.

Dallin & Daphne in the tree house.
It's a little scarey and unsafe, but I guess that's what makes it fun.

Prepare to meet . . .

The Amazing Hayden!


I love this smile!

What a great helper.

Pickin' cherries

It'll be amazing if we get any of the ripe ones ourselves.
The birds always seem to beat us to the good ones.
7 comments:
Yeah...pictures!
Hayden is so cute. He looks just like Dallin to me. I love your cherry tree. Yum!
Hey you guys have the making of a sweet tree house and I am so jealous of your fruit trees. Here's an idea on how to keep those blasted birds away... you should keep a look out from your window, and everytime you see birds in your fruit trees run outside waving your arms frantically and screaming like a mad man :) That way you'll get your excersize, your fruit to yourself and nothing else done. I'll try to think up a more practical way of saving your fruit. Have a good one and love ya lots.
Jewels
Sharee, I didn't know you had a cherry tree! I hope you do get some ripe ones for yourselves because cherries are soooo good, and a little on the expensive side! Hayden is getting so big too! He is such a cute little guy! We sure miss all of you!
awesome tree house!! I wonder why sean wasnt allowed up there...hm..?
haha, anyway I loved your comment, just so you know If you were a bum, you would be totally hot! but you're not a bum thankfully, and neither am I.
I have to agree with you about Hayden's smile, I absolutely love it! he's such a handsome guy!
cant wait to see you guys soon!
love ya'll
MEL
You have a GREAT backyard.
I'm envious.
Post a Comment