Sean was playing with some stickers and after he tired of putting them on himself, and his paper, I hear this from Daphne: "No-no Sean! Mom, Sean is putting stickers on Heavenly Father's couches!" (pews)
Anybody who's ever held Hayden knows that you've got to keep a burp cloth close at hand. The boy is a very proficient "spitter-upper." Well, he was squirming around, so I set him down to crawl a bit. He made his way over to the action where the others were coloring, and he, of course, proceeded to spit up. I was promptly rebuked by Dallin in this manner:
"Mom! Hayden just barfed on my Book of Mormon. You are supposed to hold him, Mom, not let him barf everywhere!"
Oh, of course! Thanks for the tip, Dallin.
6 comments:
cute! Heavenly Father's couches! ha!
Funny Sharee! Love the scolding you got from Dallin!
Glad my kids aren't the only ones! It's so funny how they process things in their little minds!
Funny! I can only imagine what a circus church must be for you! It's crazy for me with only one!
Ha, thats great! I love that...Heavenly Father'c couches!
i cant wait to have some barfers of my own!
Post a Comment