An acronym for my latest project. CMT stands for Children's Music Theater. I've been keeping really busy doing a Children's Music Theater for kids ages 5-11. We are doing a little 25 minute musical called "Stone Soup."
We've been working our tails off for the last two weeks and this is the final week! We had a dress rehearsal/performance today at Bear Canyon Estates (An assisted living center). It came together really well, and the people there really enjoyed it. We have two more rehearsals before we perform it for all the parents, friends and family on Friday. It should turn out really cute.
More pictures to come, but here are the costumes I made for my kids, and they are standing in front of one of the set panels painted by some of the amazing moms of the kids in our group.
A villager and a traveler
Cute Sean--in the picture, but too young to be in the play.
Hayden playing with some of our props.
Everyone in the play has a wooden spoon, so we've got them coming out our ears!!!
8 comments:
How fun, the costumes are adorable. Stone Soup is a childhood favorite. Where do you find the time?!?!
Of course I am not surprised that you would be brave enough to do something like that...I am impressed!
Sharee, both Julianne and Mom told me you were doing this, and I have been meaning to call and find out how it's all going. It looks like it's going to be SOOOOO cute! I wish you lived closer to me so someday I could put my kids in CMT!!! Good luck with your final performance on Friday. (And by the way, all you kids look so cute and we sure miss you guys!)
Wow Sharee! Where do you find the time? Looks like fun but busy busy busy!
sharee! I just wanna say that I really admire you for doing this "CMT" thing! seriously you're awesome. Make sure you record the play so I can watch it!!
also mother says that she thinks the costumes are adorable as well as all the kids!! (I agree)
love you tons!!
So cute! I love those costumes, you did an awesome job on those! Dallin and Daphne were born for the stage, just look how cute they are! Love you guys and have fun on your trek!
Okay Sharee I think your name need to be changed to "SUPER MOM". Seriously I am impressed!
i had no idea you were so involved in this. its awesome. i just back from vaca with the family. ill post a blog soon...until then be excited cuz im definitely coming for the balloon fiesta...havent quite bought the tix, but im DEFINITELY coming. I need some new material to photograph so its strictly business...j/k CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment