Sean wanted to be like Hayden and get a bath in the sink. I think it says something about my wonderful sink that my gigantic two-year-old can fit inside it. 10 inches deep, baby! I love it.
oh my goodness! that's awesome! carter can't even fit in our sink anymore...he kicks his legs out straight so much that 3/4 of his body is always sticking out of the sink. in fact, i just gave him a bath in the tub...what a pain...anyway, awesome sink and super cute pic of sean!
3 comments:
oh my goodness! that's awesome! carter can't even fit in our sink anymore...he kicks his legs out straight so much that 3/4 of his body is always sticking out of the sink. in fact, i just gave him a bath in the tub...what a pain...anyway, awesome sink and super cute pic of sean!
That is one sweet sink...I must admit I have sink envy, mine is no where as deep, big, spacious or as your lovely as your stainless steal sink is.
love ya,
Jewels
Post a Comment