Cheap, and fun--Yahoooooo!
Love these guys to death.
"Holy cow, Sharee. We have four kids."
I guess it hits ya sometimes.
Although, what's more of a shocker for me is that they are all actually looking at the camera, and 3 of 4 are smiling! Now that's something to write home about.
3 comments:
so cute! it must be crazy hot in Albuquerque eh? when it gets 8o here everyone freaks out acts like its some kind of natural disaster. have a great fourth with the kiddos tomorrow! love you guys!
sharee I love this pictures! especially the ones where Hayden is smiling all big, question: did hayden spit up on the slip and slide? (just kidding)also I love the one where shawn is on the slip'n slide and daphne is lauging or trying to drink the water while Dallin is looking out for Hayden! what good older brother!
love you guys and MISS YOU!!
-mel
Slip-n-slides are so fun...I can't believe how much Hayden loves the water! All your kids look so cute! And I know what you mean about getting them all to smile...it's a miracle if we get any pictures of Jemma smiling these days! Miss you all!
Post a Comment