Daphne and Sean have their birthdays just five days apart, so the end of August and beginning of September are a little crazy. Also, since Daphne turned five this year, we had a birthday party with friends. (Usually the extent of my birthday parties are invite families over to share dinner and birthday cake--no games or crafts or party favors.) Since I was out of town on her real birthday, we had a family celebration before I left, and her friend birthday party when I got back.
Family Party:
We had the girls come in their favorite "dress-ups" and I turned on music from "Enchanted" while they twirled and danced around.
Uh . . . if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
The kids made castles out of wafer cookies,
gum drops, pink M&Ms and frosting.
Fun, but messy!
Notice Dallin holding Sean's mouth away from the cake--
Sean kept trying to blow out Daphne's candles.
Sean kept trying to blow out Daphne's candles.
Sean's Birthday:
Thomas the Tank Engine cake. Evidently, that Thomas candle was too tempting--Sean couldn't resist dragging it along the frosting train tracks.
Needless to say, I've been eating a lot of birthday cake lately.
This video clip is of Sean opening one of his "boring" presents (clothes).
His reaction is classic, I think.
This video clip is of Sean opening one of his "boring" presents (clothes).
His reaction is classic, I think.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Daphne and Sean!!! Happy Birthday to you! We love you guys.
haha!!! "here daddy!!!" (tosses clothes) that boy cracks me up!!
tell Daphne that I love her bangs she looks so beautiful!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
-mel
sean is so cute in that video! oh and i love the pic of him (or is it dallin) in the skirt at daphnes party. SO HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment