Saturday, September 20, 2008

State Fair

Last week I took the kids out of school to the State Fair on the 2-for-1 day.
We went with our friends the Schmutz's.

Here is Sean helping to make a leather key chain. He chose a truck imprint and loved help his new friend "bam-bam" on the key chain.






Daphne was near tears when she found out we couldn't take any of these darling baby animals home. That sweet girl desperately wants a pet she can cuddle with, but I am already a little overwhelmed with the brood I have. I don't want to clean up any more poop than I'm already cleaning up, ya know?


Hayden loved this sweet grilled corn.
He got really mad at me when I took it away to taste some, so I quickly gave it back!
It was good stuff. I love fair food!


The kids got to pick one ride before we headed home.

All the kids at the fair!
Daphne, Bobby, Dallin, Loralyn, Lydia, Ray, & Sean

2 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

looks like so much fun. We missed our state fair this year. bummer! I think daphne could use a baby goat. In fact I know someone who has two goats, brians parents. I'm sure they would love to give dapne one or both :) Wouldn't that be so much fun to have little goat poo sprinkled all over your yard. Think about the great free fertalizer. Love you and the fair does look awesome.

The Aussie and the Owl said...

The kids all looked so happy. What a fun treat for everyone! Mmm...that corn looked awesome.