On Thursday, we went on a field trip to the Butterfly Pavillion at the Botanical Gardens. It's really cool to see all the different butterflies. Sean was mostly interested in watching the trains in the train garden, but he suffered through the butterflies as best as he could. I thought they were great, though.
Your kids are so cute, I can't believe you have 4! I remembered that you had asked about Bennett Larsen and his fiance, Jenna... Yep, she's one of my best friends, we were randomly roommates a couple years ago and became best friends since! We served our missions at the same time, and when I got home, I was determined to get her married into the family, so who better than Bennett?! I take a lot of pride in setting them up, as you can see =)
i went to the seattle natural history museum when i lived there and spent until closing in the butterfly area. its incredible to see all the different forms of beauty in nature. Its the greatest art ever made.
Wow...I would love to have seen those with you! I'm surprised there are still butterflies around this time of year. I guess I don't know that much about their lifespan...well, we miss you guys and love ya much. ps. I meant to tell you your haircut is SOOOOO super cute!
4 comments:
Those butterflies are beautiful! It is so cool that certain plants attract them. What a fun day :)
Your kids are so cute, I can't believe you have 4! I remembered that you had asked about Bennett Larsen and his fiance, Jenna... Yep, she's one of my best friends, we were randomly roommates a couple years ago and became best friends since! We served our missions at the same time, and when I got home, I was determined to get her married into the family, so who better than Bennett?! I take a lot of pride in setting them up, as you can see =)
i went to the seattle natural history museum when i lived there and spent until closing in the butterfly area. its incredible to see all the different forms of beauty in nature. Its the greatest art ever made.
Wow...I would love to have seen those with you! I'm surprised there are still butterflies around this time of year. I guess I don't know that much about their lifespan...well, we miss you guys and love ya much.
ps. I meant to tell you your haircut is SOOOOO super cute!
Post a Comment