Friday, March 20, 2009

Flower Pots

Today is the first day of spring!  What better way to celebrate than this?

The weather has been warming and my empty flower pots on the front porch were looking very glum and in need of some color.  So Hayden and I went out and bought flowers to plant in the pots.  I love spring time!!!

God made dirt; Dirt don't hurt.


What a BIG helper!

He really didn't want to hold still for these pictures.  This was the best I could do.


When I brought Sean home from preschool, he was very excited about the new colors in our pots!

"I smelled them!" ~ Sean

Can't I pick just one, Mom?

6 comments:

Eric and Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Jewels said...

How fun!! It's just barely warming up here in Rexburg. It still gets rather cold at night so not quite safe for planting yet but I'm counting down the days till I can. I love the picture of Hayden eating dirt and Sean smelling the flowers oh and by the way excellent choice of flowers :) In response to your question I'm feeling pretty good, no longer sick all the time anymore, which I'm very greatful for but my back acts up a lot. I must have a pinched nerve or something cause cracking or stretching doesn't do anything. But other than that I'm doing good. Love you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ranunculas. and love the pic of Hayden trying to pick one.

Reed Family said...

I love ranuculas! There a little over my budget so I've never purchased them myself...the joys of very little money! Your boys are too cute...my favorite pic has to be the one of Hayden eating dirt!

Rachelle said...

So cute!

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

So cute! I love spring too! I am excited my tulips are coming up! I love the flowers you planted. And Hayden is so cute, eating dirt, helping in the yard. Love it!