This past weekend, Daphne participated in the Hubert Humphrey Elementary Variety Show. She sang a song called, "To Share" with Kirra & Megan, two of her friends from our ward. They were adorable. Now, not to be mean, but there's a reason they call it "Variety" show instead of "Talent" show. (There were a lot of acts that took no talent whatever, and were really lacking in taste.) Judging on talent, these cute little kindergartners were (in my estimation) in the top five of all the acts. If you're judging on cuteness, then they were definitely #1. (I'm not biased or anything, though.) They looked so small up there on that stage, but they sang out beautifully and got a big "awwwww" from the crowd at the end.


7 comments:
That is too cute! I was really hoping you had a video of it! Daphne really is quite the singer! I'm sure I would have ranked them just like you did!
Wow! When did Daph get so BIG?!?! So cute. . . (was "To Share" from Stone Soup?)
Hey, how are you? It's been a long time. I found you through Heather. You have such adorable kids and a cute family!
Way to go Daph!! Wish we could have been there. We just love her singing.
So cute!
That top picture totally reminds me of pictures my mom has of you, Heather & Autumn singing together in a talent show. Like mother, like daughter :)
I need to get the video to you - I'm pretty sure the file would take an ice age to upload to email so remind me and I'll burn you a DVD of the rehearsal and performance! Man they were cute!
I was going to say EXACTLY what Jana wrote...those pictures completely remind me of when you Heather and Autumn at about that same age singing "The Sun Will Come Up Tomorrow....."
Post a Comment