Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Yesterday afternoon we had some friends come over to play and make sugar cookies. The kids rolled out their balls of dough, & cut them out and everything! Surprisingly, they looked pretty good, and were very tasty. One of our little friends, David, knows the true purpose of a sugar cookie; his frosting layer was about three times as thick as his cookie layer. I was trying to get a picture of it, but he was too quick putting it in his mouth. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kiddos are getting SO big! I can't wait to come see you again. I'm hoping for maybe a summer visit if you guys are up for it. I miss you like crazy and hope you are enjoying your spring in Albuquerque!

Reed Family said...

Hey...I have those same cookie cutters! It looks like they had fun! I love sugar cookies! And I agree with Windy...Dallin, Daphne and Sean all look HUGE in those pics! Miss you tons!