Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School

Dallin & Daphne were both so excited for their first day back at school--they got up earlier than me and were ready to go 30 minutes early.

Sadly, the excitement has already worn off for Daphne. She came and lay down in bed with me this morning and asked, "Mom, is there school today?" I said, "Of course! It's Friday." She groaned, "Aawww. I just want to play with Kirra." So today, we were rushing out the door to catch the bus. I guess that feels a little more normal.

Daphne, 1st Grade, Dallin, 2nd Grade


At the bus stop

There they go.
Sean was jumping up and down waving and yelling, "Bye Dallin! Bye Daphne!"
We sure miss these guys during the day.

1 comment:

Reed Family said...

I have been meaning to mention this for a while now...Daphne's hair is adorable! She actually let you cut it!