Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer

Summer & our 5 Senses
by Dallin, Daphne, Sean & Mommy

Summer looks like
swimming pools

barefeet

cousins

getting dirty


a slip-n-slide


Summer sounds like
splashing

fireworks

afternoon thunderstorms
being wild
friends

Summer smells like
sunscreen
BBQ's

fresh cut grass

sweaty kids

campfire smoke


Summer tastes like
watermelon


homemade ice cream

popsicles


roasted marshmallows


Pop-pops Italian Water Ice


Summer feels like
heat
playing

wet swimming suits

water

freedom.


The worst thing about summer is . . .
WHEN IT'S OVER!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute post, Sharee - what a great idea!!!

Reed Family said...

I love it! That was a really cute post. I love all the pictures from previous summers...it brought back lots of memories of when your kids were smaller, camping in yellowstone, etc.

Julie Smith said...

I love it. School's only been in session for two days and you've already made me nostalgic.