That poor girl needs a sister! Hayden looks like he was having fun - that dress brings out his eyes :)
Ha Ha Ha!!! So cute! Did you make that dress-up? It is VeRy cute! (ps. maybe the next one will be a sister...)
Too. stinkin. funny!!!
That's awesome! Hayden is such a good sport letting Daphne dress him up like that ;) I hope for Daphne's sake that your next one is a girl.
Oh, Daphne will have so much fun showing Hayden's girlfriends those pictures in days to come. Not that I've had any experience with that or anything.
Are you announcing #5 anytime soon?
Jenny, Yes, I made that dress for Daphne for the Stone Soup performance last year. And Erin, no announcements yet. ;) But soonish, yes.
Okay that is classic! We have a picture of Alan when he was that age all dressed up with makeup and all! He isnt too thrilled that picture exists, but it gives us a good laugh.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That poor girl needs a sister! Hayden looks like he was having fun - that dress brings out his eyes :)
Ha Ha Ha!!! So cute! Did you make that dress-up? It is VeRy cute! (ps. maybe the next one will be a sister...)
Too. stinkin. funny!!!
That's awesome! Hayden is such a good sport letting Daphne dress him up like that ;) I hope for Daphne's sake that your next one is a girl.
Oh, Daphne will have so much fun showing Hayden's girlfriends those pictures in days to come. Not that I've had any experience with that or anything.
Are you announcing #5 anytime soon?
Jenny, Yes, I made that dress for Daphne for the Stone Soup performance last year. And Erin, no announcements yet. ;) But soonish, yes.
Okay that is classic! We have a picture of Alan when he was that age all dressed up with makeup and all! He isnt too thrilled that picture exists, but it gives us a good laugh.
Post a Comment