Monday, August 03, 2009

School Supplies

Summer is approaching it's end. The kids start school August 20th, and I have started accumulating some of their school supplies. When I brought them home from the store this weekend, Dallin was very excited to see what his 2nd grade supplies were. He helped me organize them into piles: the 2nd grade pile, the 1st grade pile, and the extra stuff for us to keep on hand. Not long after, I found him at the table with these:


It's hard to resist a brand-new box of crayons.

2 comments:

Reed Family said...

I picked up like 5 boxes of crayons at walmart cuz they were only $0.25!!! Jemma got into them w/o me knowing and I think she colored with every single one...eesh!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Dallin is so grown up! No matter how old you get you still like a good box of crayons. It helps to have little ones because Mike and I feel pretty funny buying crayons and coloring books just for us :)