Thursday, December 03, 2009

Last Name Game

Last Name Game--It's harder than it looks. I saw this on one of my cousin's blogs and thought it looked kinda fun. Try it with your last name and see how you do.

1. What is your last initial? G
2. Name an animal...Gorilla
3. A Boys name...Garrett
4. A Girls name…… Gabby
5. An occupation.... Garbage collector guy
6. A COLOR... Green
7. Something you wear...green socks? (why can't I think of anything to wear that starts with G? I'm sure there's something . . .)
8. A beverage ... Grape Juice
9. A food... gyros
10. Something found in the bathroom...garbage can
11. A place...Germany
12. A Reason for being late....garage door broken
13. Something you shout... Good Grief! (yes I actually shout this, more often than I'd like to admit.)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Galoshes? You wear those... This one is fun. I have only ever done it with my first initial. I may have to attempt it with my last.

Reed Family said...

Cute. I'm gonna do it right now! :)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

In speech class today a girl gave a speech all about the reasons why everyone should shop at Victoria's Secret so when I read the "something you wear" part my mind automatically jumped to the part of her speech about a certain kind of underwear! Sheesh the stuff you learn at school :)