On Dec. 12, Arthur took Sean & Daphne up for their first ski trip.

I asked Sean what he did on the ski trip and he said, "Pizzas and French Fries. The Pizzas make you stop and the French Fries make you go."

Sean on the magic carpet. Before they left that morning, Daphne told me she wasn't sure she wanted to go skiing. I asked her why not? and she said she was afraid of falling off the magic carpet. (She was envisioning Aladdin's magic carpet.) When I told her, "It doesn't fly above the ground. It just pulls you up the mountain," she felt better about the situation.

Waiting for their turn down the slope with Daddy.


What a great dad these guys have. He took turns working with them all day, and he'd even forgotten his gloves at home, so his hands were FROZEN!!! He probably needed all those extra hot chocolate breaks as much as the kids just to thaw out his fingers! Thanks for making it such a fun day for them, Arthur.
2 comments:
Arthur you are such a good dad!The kids looked like they were loving it. Some day I'm going to have to learn to "pizza" and "french fry" my way down the slopes.
I think its so great that your kiddos have a dad who loves the snow and can teach them to ski, just like you did! Do they know that they will be great skiiers (and if all goes according to plan, snowboarders as well) b/c its in the blood?
Post a Comment