Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letters to Santa

When Santa gets these letters, he might notice they are all in the same handwriting. That is because Dallin helped write them all. And he was rather persuasive in getting the other kids to ask for stuff that he would enjoy playing with too. I couldn't help but notice that each letter, including Daphne's, included a Lego Star Wars set in the wish list. Does Daphne ever play Lego Star Wars? no. And is she capable of writing her own letter to Santa? Yes. But if she wrote her own letter, there would probably be zero chance of Santa bringing her a Lego star wars set for Christmas (a set that would most likely be neglected unless Dallin took it under his wing.) He's a thinker, that one. But don't worry. I think we all know Santa will not be bringing Daphne a Lego set. He knows, after all.

5 comments:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Santa is so wise ; )

Kristine said...

how do you even have time to post....busy lady. hey...we're coming to see you on Saturday night...listen for Lucynthia's laugh.

Erin said...

very cute kiddos.

Reed Family said...

Hillarious...I sure hope Dallin gets his leggo set. :) And you have been busy! I scrolled down and saw 3 other posts I had not seen before!!! Can't wait to see you in just a few days!

Anonymous said...

ugggh. your kids are so cute, it kills me. I wish I could be there this month to see your house all Christmas-y and see THE show and hang out with your awesome rugrats. I am missing you like crazy.