Last weekend, I got to get away with these eight fabulous ladies to do a little scrapbooking. I look forward to this every year--sometimes twice a year, and it's just about the only time I actually get any scrapbooking done. We go up to a conference center in Glorietta (just an hour and a half away from Albuquerque) and set up all our scrapbooking gear and snacks to share in a big room. We sleep in rooms on site that are like hotel rooms, and eat at the cafeteria. And for two and a half days, we scrapbook, eat, sleep, talk, laugh, and share supplies and ideas. It's great!
My friend, Erin--she has so much stuff, it's unbelievable. She was almost barricaded in her workspace surrounded by boxes and piles of paper and embellishments. She is so great to help us think of clever titles for our pages, and supply us with whatever color paper we find we are missing. Hurray for Erin!
This is a side shot of my work space. I sat here working for two and a half days, and came up with the following 10 layouts! I also got three others partially done. Yahoo!
5 comments:
Love your pages!
Wow Sharee! 10 layouts!!! That is AwEsOmE!!! I can't say I have a favorite either because they are all INSANELY cute and creative. You are so talented and Arthur is so awesome to send you off on that retreat every year! LOVE YOU GUYS!
sweet. My Sister in laws and I do the same thing every year. We go to Utah which is about half way for all of us to meet and we rent a condo (there is usually 6 of us) and we scrap for 3 days its a blast.
Your pages are gorgeous! That looks like such a fun thing to do :)
Sharee!! All of those layouts look Fantastic! I can't believe how many you got done! It took me a month to finish just those two layouts for Aunt Kathy's ABC book and you whip out these guys in a matter of days and they ALL look awesome!
Post a Comment