Summer has been really busy so far, which is why I've been slacking on updating. Sydney hasn't arrived yet. She's due July 2nd so I've got less than 2 weeks until then. I've never made it to my due date, so I don't know what I'm going to do if we get to July 2nd and she's still not here. Maybe I'll start jumping on the trampoline with the kids.
This picture makes me laugh. Hayden put this ball under his shirt and wore it there for about half and hour. He said it was his baby Cindy. He was climbing up on the counters with it and everything. It was pretty cumbersome (boy, can I relate) but he didn't take it out! Anyway, just had to snap a picture of our matching "Cindy" bellies.
The thing keeping me the most busy these last few weeks has been CMT (Children's Music Theater) which I will post about soon. The rehearsals were at my house and I was directing them with my friend Sarah. Sean and Hayden for the most part, were just really good at entertaining themselves during the 3- hour-long rehearsals. But occasionally they did something naughty like flood my bathroom, dump out every single bin of toys in the playroom, or overturn baskets full of newly folded laundry. One day at the end of a rehearsal, I went out to my fridge in the garage to get some watermelon and found it completely empty.
I looked around the garage for a bit, and then thought to look in the car. Lo and behold, there was all the food. It was still relatively cold, so I was just glad that I found it soon after they moved it, and not the next day or something.

7 comments:
Sharee, you are almost done! I cannot wait to see Sydney!!! Hayden is hillarious! Glad you got a pic of his matching belly. And...when I first saw the pic of the empty fridge, I thought maybe you got a new fridge...NOPE! Those boys are so ... "creative?" in their modes of entertainment! (I'm a bit nervous for two boys in a row...YIKES!)
Yea! Almost there! You look great. Can't wait to hear the news of little Sydney!
I just went to the dr. today. Get this--I'm supposedly 34 weeks along and the ultrasound today says this baby is ALREADY a 7 pounder. That means if I get to 40 weeks, I could be pushing a 10 pound baby out! Yowzuh! Some things just should not happen! If only I had your track record of coming a little earlier...
When I saw the empty fridge I thought you were totally in the nesting stage and were showing off a newly cleaned fridge - I laughed out loud when I saw all the food in the car. Thanks for sharing that tidbit! Loved it!
Love the "Cindy Bellies"!! Hilarious. We are eagerly anticipating your new little arrival! So glad you found the food in the car so quickly - that would have been a major bummer to find it the next day.
That is hilarious. Bethany is now completely in love with Hayden. She saw him running around before church on Sunday and she had to fill me in on some of his CMT antics. She didn' mention the fridge incident though.
Awesome - so now the kids can TOTALLY unload the car of groceries whenever you go grocery shopping, right?!?!
Good luck on the birth, Sharee!! I can't wait to see little miss Sydney when she makes her arrival!
Loved the picture of you and Hayden with "matchng bellies"! I totally thought what Jenny did about your empty fridge pic. That you had gotten a new one...not the case. I'm glad you found all the food before it went bad.
Love you!!
Post a Comment