Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Day Hike

We thought we'd go up to Sandia Crest and hike around for an hour and come home, but we ended up walking much longer than that.  
I was BEAT by the end of our little hike.  
The kids did awesome though!  Even Hayden walked for most of it. 













How grateful we are for this free country we live in and for all those brave men and women who have served in our country's armed forces and given their lives to keep us free.  

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How FUN! I really wanted to go on a hike on Memorial Day, but, of course, it was raining...plus Brandon reminded me it had only been a week and a half since I'd given BiRtH!...(I'm a little stir crazy...tired of being inside due to rainy days.) Anyway, I remember going on that tram with you guys when Jemma and Sean were just babies! Yikes!

McEntire Family said...

You are a trooper Sharee! Hopefully you got to take nap when you got home!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Looks so beautiful up there! What a fun trip :)