Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sugar and Spice

What are little girls made of?

Gotta love accessories.  
My friend Rachelle made that tiny little bracelet.  Daphne likes to put it on her almost every day.

We call this look "Strawberry Shortcake"

 I love how babies look in white.

Little Ballerina
My cute piano student Lucy picked this one out.  It's one of Daphne's favorites.

Daphne thinks Sydney is a living baby doll.  She loves to pick out her outfits (the more changes a day, the better) and she even loves changing her diaper.  She gets a little peeved with me when I do it myself.  

What are little boys made of?

 This picture makes me laugh because Hayden put the helmet on wrong and it looks like Darth Vader is wearing a pioneer bonnet.  

Isn't it amazing how different boys and girls are?  

5 comments:

Eric and Jewels said...

I love this post!! Sydney is a doll and Daphne is such a sweet older sister to her it's too cute!! Tell her I'm very impressed that she helps with the diaper changes. I don't think I changed a diaper until I was 10. Hayden's Darth Vader picture made me laugh. I just love your kids! I'm so excited to see you guys, only 10 more days!! Yahoo!

Reed Family said...

Adorable! It's true...the differences between girls and boys are...lets just say drastic. I love all the pictures! Sydney already looks like a Gariety. Does she look much like Daphne did as a baby? (Perhaps a little more filled out, since she was your biggest baby yet...) Anyway, your children are adorable and I especially enjoyed the new pics of Sydney since these little ones change so rapidly. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome that Daphne likes changing her diaper. You're all set with her around! great pics Sharee, thanks for sharing.

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Precious! Sydney looks super-fab in her new outfits and accessories :) We are so happy that little Daphne has a sister to share in all the sweet times with her.

Trisha said...

Oh I love the strawberry shortcake picture...too cute!