Monday, September 20, 2010

Are we famous now?

This Saturday we went to the DVD release event for Susie Tallman's first Music Video DVD.  Dallin & Daphne were involved in some of the filming for this project, so it was super fun to see them in some of the songs.  When I told them we were going to watch the DVD that they were in, they were so excited and kept talking about how they were probably famous now.  

Thank goodness they are not famous, but being on a professionally produced DVD is still fun even if you're not famous.  ;)  

My kids with the FAMOUS Susie Tallman!


The release party was very fun with face painting, balloons, popcorn, a raffle for cool prizes (that we did not win), gift bags for the kids, and a showing of the DVD.

This DVD is GREAT!  It's 45 minutes of classic children's songs and nursery rhymes.  Some are funny, (even Arthur and I were laughing at a couple of them,) some are beautiful, and some just make you wanna dance.  My kids are loving it so far--(even Dallin who might be getting kind of old for this sort of thing.) After watching the song "Lavender's Blue" Hayden said, "That'th tho cute."

This is a great gift for anyone with kids, or even just for the young at heart.  Check her website to order, or they are also available through Amazon.  You can preview a couple of the songs from her DVD on YouTube
You definitely want to get your own copy!!!

5 comments:

Reed Family said...

That's so awesome! I will have to check out some of her stuff on you tube...the kids would LOVE that! (Especially if their cousins are in them!)

I love Hayden's comment!

McEntire Family said...

Oh, I had been thinking about that cuz I'd seen it in an email you'd forwarded and I thought we'd go - we missed it! We'd love to see the DVD - Kirra would LOVE seeing Daphne in a show!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Wow!! I'm related to famous people! What a great thing for the kids - so glad they got to experience a little fame so early in life :)

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome! Talent has always run in your family, and your kids are no exception.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

like Amber I just can't believe I'm related to famous people! You guys are awesome!!