1. I love the smell of Lowes. Paint and hardware, and lumber, and new things . . . I just can't get enough.
2. Does anybody like Baby Ruth candy bars? I have a bag of mixed mini-candy-bars that I use as bribes for my kids, and as we're nearing the end of the bag, it's almost all the Baby Ruth bars that everyone has avoided choosing. If you like them, tell me and I'll mail all of our rejects to you. :)
3. Yo Gabba Gabba might be one of the most annoying kid shows I have ever seen.
4. Five little boys together at a birthday party are VERY VERY loud.
5. Breastfeeding stresses me out. When she's fussy, I'm wondering what I ate that she didn't like. When she spits up, I feel like it's probably my fault for eating chocolate or green chili or whatever. And when she's still hungry afterwards I feel inadequate, and wonder what I'm doing that causes me to dry up so soon. Despite all of those worries, I just really want to make it to six months for once. Maybe I'm being irrational, but there it is. Breast is best--But it makes me stressed.
6. Looking forward to starting up football season again. Daphne recently said, "Since we have the "Noggin" channel, that means we have cable. And that means football season is almost here. And THAT means our friends are going to come over for the games!" Go COUGS!
7. More canning is in my future. We just picked 10 bags of apples and 10 bags of pears. Yahoo for harvesting! I'm so glad the previous owners of this home planted so many fruit trees! We also picked up tons of rotten fruit from the ground. The kids were seeing who could pick up the most disgusting piece, and Hayden kept saying, "Look Mom, Groth!" (gross) or "Dithguthting!" (disgusting.)
6 comments:
Love the post. And yeah, I finally realized how annoying Yo Gabba Gabba is. I returned that to the library and will never get it again. That's the nice thing about having no TV channels- I get to pick what the kids watch. And good luck canning! We still have stuff from last year, so I am taking the Fall off!
WE LOVE BABY RUTH BARS!!!! How can you not love them?? They're the best and would go fastest in my house! We would so gladly take them off your hands!
I love the smell of Lowe's too. I didn't realize this about myself until this pregnancy, though.
Here's my two cents about the whole breast feeding thing - it's just as important for babies to have unstressed mommies as it is for them to have breast milk. . . So, if YOU want to breastfeed until 6 months, then do it. But if you don't, Sydney will be just fine! Surely there is some scientific research that shows that feeling guilty = sour milk, right? :-)
I love Baby Ruth bars, but please don't send them to me...I'd pro'ly eat them in one sitting. Charlie and I often have Yo Gabba Gabba songs stuck in our heads as we go to sleep at night, we sing them to each other to get laughs. GO COUGARS!
Love the randomness, love the cougars, don't love Yo-gabba-gabba. But did you know that show is produced by a couple of LDS guys? I know, random.
I love the smell of Lowe's and Home Depot, Oh. So. Much. (The only downside to those places is how crummy they make me feel about my home...makes me wanna re-do EVERYTHING!)
Can I just say that nursing stresses me out too! And, by the way, I'm still one-hundred percent nursing, and ALL MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT! What the "h" is that about! So much for it just being when I give up on breast feeding. And, by the way, maybe Sydney just has a sensitive tummy...maybe it's NOT you at all!!! :)
And, I LOVE to hear what Hayden says. It alway crakcs me up!
Love you guys TONS.
Love this post Sharee. I too, love the smell of lumber. and I love your quote "breast is best, but right now its making me stressed". you crack me up.
Post a Comment