We might have caught something if Hayden and Sean weren't constantly throwing rocks into the water, and if the lines weren't always getting tangled. Poor Dallin managed to seriously tangle both fishing lines. He told me sadly, "I guess I'm about the worst fisherman in the world." I assured him it was okay. I'd never caught a fish in my life, and I'm still a decent person.
Sydney didn't enjoy our outing as much as the rest of us. She cried no matter how I had her positioned in the Baby Bjorn, and wasn't even very happy when we took her out. Poor little girl.



4 comments:
Oh man, that looks like loads of fun. I miss the outdoors. You need to tell me where that lake is. Its beautiful.
Seriously - you and Dallin BOTH need to catch a fish! You'd love it!
Looks like lots of fun! You can tell Dallin that I have never caught a fish either...it's a bit tricky for me.
What fun!! Sydney looked worn out - sweet girl. Glad you guys had so much fun :)
Post a Comment