Our much-anticipated trip to Harry Potter Land is getting closer and closer. The kids are earning money to buy their wands at Olivanders and re-watching all the movies and just generally have a lot of Harry Potter on their minds. So it was kind of funny when one night Sean was asked to say the blessing on dinner and he began his prayer like this:
"Heavenly Potter . . . I mean, Heavenly Father . . ."
Sydney: Can we play Daddy's tar?
Me: You mean his guitar?
Sydney: Yes. His good tar.
Here's a little snippet I heard one day of Sydney playing with her frozen dolls.
Elsa voice: Kristoff, you marry Anna. So go. Go and marry her.
Daph: Which is better? Star Wars or Harry potter?
Sean: hmmm that's a hard choice.
Syd: (twirling around) Do I look great?
Me: I'm counting down from 7 for everyone to get their scriptures and come in here! 7, 9..., wait 9? I mean 8. I mean 6! (My brain is scrambled at the end of the day.)
While watching some Olympic male figure skating,
Sydney blurted out: "Boy, get a haircut!"
Sydney blurted out: "Boy, get a haircut!"
Dallin: I know something I'm better at than you.
Me: What?
Dallin: Basketball.
Me: Yep, you are definitely better than me.
Daphne: I'm better at basketball than Mom too!
Sean: EVERYBODY is.
(truth)
(truth)
1 comment:
So funny and sweet!
Post a Comment