He made this cool design for his car.
And then he and Arthur made something different from the design.
It was a BYU tank.
Exactly 5.0 ounces
And Sean's car was off to a good start! He won a bunch of his races, which was super exciting.
Arthur was on business travel so he watched some of the races via FaceTime. But after awhile my phone was ran out of batteries, and also I noticed that three of my children were missing, so I had to end his pine-wood derby participation rather abruptly and fill him in in the car on the way home when we could plug that phone in, and all of the children were present and accounted for and screaming and yelling at each other about something or other. That was special.
Sean's car won a prize for the most school spirit. And he had a lot of fun. And that's what pinewood derby is all about.

2 comments:
I love that Y logo!
Way to go Sean-O!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment