Thursday, April 17, 2014

Clearwater Beach

Thursday, April 17
Clearwater Beach
Tampa, FL

Melanie flew home Thursday morning. We are so glad she got to come out and be with us for a couple of days during spring break.  After we got her to the airport, the rest of us packed up to head over to the gulf side and visit Clearwater Beach.  It was cold and windy, but the kids didn't care and all had a great time.  Bennett LOVED the water--I had to strap him in his stroller to eat lunch.  He just couldn't wait to run back and stomp and splash around.  While we were eating lunch, Sean was standing with a chip in his hand when along flew a seagull who snatched the chip right out of his hand!  Wish I had a video or something.  Sean didn't even realize until he looked at his hand and the chip was gone!








you can never take too many beach pictures, I think.








2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the beach. You're right - you can never have too many beach pictures. I love the last one with the whole family!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

<3 the ocean!! What a fun trip you guys must have had!!