Saturday, April 19
Saturday was our last day with the cousins. When the kids woke up, they'd discovered the Easter bunny had found us in Florida! They searched for eggs all over the house. Dallin mixed in a few billiard balls into his stash.
This is Sydney after a week of too much fun.
I said, "Can you show me your Easter Egg?"
And she said, "Well I don't want to smile."
I said, "Fine, don't smile, but can you show me your egg?"
So she did. And she didn't smile.
And since the cousins were leaving, we had to do a wand photo shoot.
(They would run around the house casting spells and curses regularly after they got their wands. It was pretty fun to hear.)
EXPECTO PATRONUM!
LUMOS!
Cousins ready to duel.
Wands. If only they worked.
We had such a fun time hanging out with the Reed's in Orlando! What wonderful memories we made together! Thanks so much for sharing our spring break with us, guys.



1 comment:
Love Sydney's face :) Those wands are awesome and the house your rented looks so pretty!
Post a Comment