Friday, August 1, 2014
Stone Family Reunion
On Friday during free time, the RJS family went on a hike to Eagle Lake. Once Sydney got past her "I'm too tired" phase, we had a great time.
Gorgeous view of Lake Tahoe on the way.
Finally made it to Eagle Lake
My handsome, funny brothers Reed,
and Nathan
Who are both single, I might add.
posers.
I loved hanging out with these guys that week. Movie makers, guitar players, and masters of doing pony tails on their little nieces. These guys are great.





3 comments:
What a fun hike! Where was your mom?
Holy cow - great family picture!! How do you get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time? I can't figure out how to get my crew to do that. . .
Such beautiful pictures. Pretty out there!
Reed and Nay Nay are seriously a hoot to hang out with. They've gotten so good at the guitar too!
Post a Comment