Friday, August 08, 2014

Swim. Bike. Run. Survive.

August 8, 2014
Kid's Triathalon
Eisenhower Middle School

Written by: Daphne and DALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!

A man from our church organized a kids triathlon, and we did it!( As you can probably tell.) 


We had different numbers for the different age groups.

We did swimming, biking, and running.
Dallin:
I was ready for the swimming cause I had swim team every day for pretty much the whole summer.
I was ready for the biking cause I biked 6 miles a day at the start of summer.
 Run, run, as fast as you can. You CAN catch me, cause I'm NOT the ginger bread man.
I was not ready for the running. I DIED!

Daphne:




Sean:


 

And Hayden.
I wonder what's going on in Hayden's mind in this picture..... maybe, "I'm the king of the pool!!!!"
"Safety first."
"I've got speed. How 'bout you?"

We really pumped it! We were tired after but we got stronger!
No pain no gain FOOL!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

okay this is AWESOME! I've always wanted to do a triathlon. In fact I'm going to look into that right now. Thanks for inspiring me to actually follow through!