Friday, October 10, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

October 10, 2014
Galloping Grace Youth Ranch Pumpkin Patch
Fall Break


I took the kids out to the pumpkin patch on their fall break Friday.  Galloping Grace Youth Ranch does a really cute job of their pumpkin patch. They have lots of cute games like tire races, bean bag tosses, pumpkin bowling, rubber duck races, giant sling shots, and even mini putt-putt course.  They also have fun animals to look at--goats, llamas, chickens, rabbits, and this huge mama pig who had 10 piglets!  Whenever Daphne went missing, we could always find her over by the piglets trying to get close enough to pet one.   Best of all, it's FREE to get it!  You just pay for your pumpkins.  Since the price was right, I let all the kids pick one.  And I couldn't resist getting one too.  








Daphne put his hair in a mohawk.  :)  He pulls it off pretty well, I have to admit.

Choosing the pumpkins . . . Mine's the tall skinny one in the wagon.  It's perfect!  I've never had such a tall skinny pumpkin before.  :)




Sean on a pumpkin throne









Happy Fall Y'all!

crazy faces.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cool! Never heard of them before. Will have to check' em out.

McEntire Family said...

Fun idea! Dallin is growing up so stinking fast right now!