Friday, October 31, 2014
Albuquerque Zoo
Dallin had a couple days off school for parent teacher conferences. And since my kids get home so late from school and I didn't want to feel all rushed for dinner and costuming and since I also didn't feel like rushing everyone off to school, I called everybody in sick (sick of school, that is) and we went to the zoo.
I don't do that all the time. But it was a good choice. Sometimes you need a sick day.
The orangutans were so fun to watch--they were climbing and swinging and the baby was playing peek-a-boo. My favorite exhibit, for sure.
My little monkeys
Oh how Bennett loves his dad. When he noticed Arthur was up ahead of us, he wiggled out of my arms and went running to catch up with "Da-da."
He kept chasing this peacock around saying, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"
The ducks don't get fed as much in October, so they were all pretty excited about our stale bread.
Love those yellow leaves
It was a very nice sick day.

1 comment:
Okay seriously!? You and Arthur are the coolest parents ever!
Post a Comment