Monday, August 04, 2008

Stone Soup

On Friday, July 25th, we had the performance of the cute little children's musical I directed, "Stone Soup."  It was pretty much darling, and the kids had a blast!  I'm still working on getting video so you can see some of it, but here are pictures from the rest home performance and the actual performance on the 25th.  The set backdrops were painted by some of the moms, and I love them!  They look like they came out of a storybook.  And the pot for the soup is my favorite prop of all, also done by one of the moms.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute Sharee! Looks like some very talented moms and kids. Great job.

Eric and Jewels said...

The costumes look great and the soup pot is definately cool looing :) I'm excited to see the video! Good Job Sharee you're amazing.