Tuesday, August 12, 2008

9 years!

Today marks our 9th year anniversary. Time is such a funny thing. 9 years sounds like a really long time, and sometimes I think, "Wow, that is so long!" and "I can hardly remember not being together with Arthur." And at the same time, it just goes so fast, and I think, "Where has the time gone?" and "It seems like yesterday . . ."









Love you, Arthur. I am so blessed to share my life with you.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Love all the pictures of how your family has grown one child at a time! Congrats on the anniverary. Our 9 yr. is coming up too!

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary Sharee!!!!

Eric and Jewels said...

Happy 9th anniversary Sharee!! You and Arthur make a great team. Love all the pictures, its fun to see how your family has grown. N-e-ways congrats again on your anniversary, love you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh man, i couldnt hold back the tears on this one. i remember seeing you two coming out of the temple. i didnt realize it had been that long either. and to see your family growing over the years is absolutely amazing and beautiful. love you guys so much!

Reed Family said...

WOW! I talked to you that day too, and when I got off the phone, I was like, I should have made a bigger deal than I did about it being your anniversary! Hello! Nine years!! That huge! Congrats again. We love you both!

Trisha said...

you two are so cute, I remember you coming to Heather's wedding reception and I think you had just had your first little baby, time does fly.

Agnes said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Hope it was great!

S+S said...

cute, cute pics! Happy Anniversary!