Monday, August 11, 2008
The Last Lazy Day of Summer
School starts this week. Dallin has his first day of 1st grade on Tuesday, and Daphne's first day of Kindergarten is on Wednesday. So today, we just hung out and enjoyed each other! We built forts, played in the baby pool, watched a movie, picked a little bit of produce from our less-than-stellar vegetable garden, and had fresh peach pie for FHE refreshments!

Our veggie garden was neglected this year, and in Dallin's words "is hideous!" It is completely over-run with weeds and we are not harvesting anything of note. However, we have salvaged a few veggies here and there. This corn is excellent! We split them and ate them last night, and they were really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sharee your kids are so cute! I'm really blown away by how fast they are growing. Everytime you put up new pictures of them they've changed! It's nice that they're at the age that they enjoy playing with each other. Oh and I guess I'll forgive you for letting your vegtable garden go to pot, you did have several major projects going on not to mention your a mother of four so we'll let it slide this time. Still I'm impressed with your corn...it looks really good, my corn is having issues at the moment and I don't know if we'll get anything from it this year o'well. Lots of love, Jewels
Post a Comment