Well, this week we've been potty-training Sean so he can be a "Big Boy." So far, he's had one success and lots of accidents. Hmmm . . . I'm getting very tired of this week. Still working on it. I'm not going back to diapers for him, so he's just got to figure it out some time.
But he's still feeling like a big boy. This morning when the kids put on their backpacks to go down to the bus stop, he put on this 72 hour kit backpack so he could walk down to the bus stop with a backpack too. It made me smile.


7 comments:
I'm right there with you. Price is doing well with potty training...but only half way. I am not going back to diapers either. It was hard enough to get him to wear underwear in the first place. I'm sure he would love to wear diapers but I am holding out! Be strong Sharee!
Sean is super cute...good luck with the potty training and thanks again for calling me the other day it was fun to talk to you. Oh Eric has Arthur for christmas and I've got Hyden!!! So I'll be calling you for some ideas in the near future! Love ya and have a great day!
Jewels
Good luck with the potty training! Your kids are growing up so fast. Being a mom is awesome. Brielle is so sweet and patient. We are having a blast.
I love how he wants to be a big boy so badly! (with the back pack and all) Too CUTE! Good luck with the potty training...that's ALWAYS a tough week.
Your Sean Michael is adorable. I knew I was copying you with Sean but I had no idea he was also a Sean Michael, too funny. I love the blog, your kids are adorable. I guess I'll be potty training too in a few years...I can't imagine!
We've been potty training Jemma for the last SIX MONTHS! Mostly, she does well, but she STILL has accidents...tough luck. By the way, I don't know what's going on with our blog, but for some reason, we haven't been able to get pictures uploaded...annoying!
awe...seany is so cute!! he's pretty strong to be carrying that backpack that holds 72hrs worth of supplies!!
love you guys!
mel
Post a Comment