Friday, February 20, 2009

Budding Photographers

My kids like nothing better than getting ahold of the camera and taking hundreds of pictures. Every time I download pics from my camera, there are inevitably way more than I remember taking. That would be because Sean has gone on a photo shoot. Sometimes the other kids take a few, but Sean is the main culprit.    Thank goodness for digital!  Here is a smattering of their work:

Daphne's favorite subjects are her brothers.  She calls this one, "Monkey Face"

Daphne- "Cutie Hayden"

Daphne-- "Sean being a bad guy."


Sean- "It's Me!" (this boy is really into self-portraits.  I think he takes after his Aunt Melanie.  We love you Aunt Mel!  and all your beautiful self portraits!)

Dallin- "Friends"

Dallin- "Indiana Jones & the Dangerous Nazis"
"The Nazi's are "incriminal" with Japan."
 I asked Dallin what "incriminal" means and he told me it means that they are bad guys who are friends.

Sean--"A tree"

Sean- "Car"

Sean- "Daphne"

Sean- "Uncle Monkey"

Sean- "Bassa Ball"

5 comments:

Erin said...

Very impressive! He actually has some pretty good pictures there!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

I'm glad I made the cut... gotta love the baby sean :)

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

That is funny! Sean did manage to take some good pics.

Julie Smith said...

That's so funny. I was looking at my camera the other day and found that Chad had shot a video tour of our house. Holy Cow!

Anonymous said...

This is great! Now when I visit I have some fellow photographers to shoot with... your kids are the best!