We recently got a new couch and loveseat for our family room. (That story could be a blog in and of itself . . . but I'll save that for another time.) Anyway, as any child could tell you, the best thing about anything new is the box. There are many different ways to play with a box. To be honest, my kids came up with a way I hadn't thought of before.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, right? Luckily, none of their injuries were bad enough to warrant medical attention. As you can imagine, the box didn't hold its shape very long with this game, and soon collapsed on itself. But Daphne optimistically told me, "Mom, it's like a challenge! You try to climb through the box before it smashes you!"
nice.
6 comments:
Boxes are so much fun. That's my kids' favorite thing about getting out the Christmas Tree. Where were you today? Is somebody sick?
You do need to post your couch and love seat story! You always need to remember what you went through to make them a pair.
Haha. That Daphne, she is so full of adventure! Where are the pics of the new couch/love seat? :)
How exciting! To get NEW FURNITURE...I'm still several years from anything that exciting. I love the game they came up with...hilarious!!! Those kids crack me up...Jemma would have LOVED to be there for that one.
How funny!! Your kids are so creative, I never would have thought of that game. Creativity just runs through your family!!
I WANT TO COME PLAY AT THE GARIETY'S!!!
Post a Comment