Friday, February 13, 2009

Confession

Today, being the 13th day of February, I finally put my decorations away.  Which decorations, you ask?  That would be the Christmas decorations.  Yes, the Christmas decorations. In fact, my tree would probably still be up if it weren't for my Visiting Teachers who helped me take all the ornaments and lights off during their January visit.  (Hurray for Visiting Teachers!)  

So I've been taking the other decorations down gradually, and collecting them in the dining room, with all the storage boxes.  But for some reason actually putting them in the boxes and taking them out to the garage just never made it to top priority.  It has been looming on my to-do list for a month and a half and today I finally did it!  They are all tucked away in their boxes and waiting blissfully for next December.  I feel like a great burden has been lifted.  In fact, with all the boxes moved out of the dining room, I feel inspired to paint!  


2 comments:

Julie Smith said...

You should never have gone to that enrichment activity last night. You are actually going to paint?!!!

Reed Family said...

You crack me up! And, personally, I think painting a room is SO MUCH FUN! (Kinda messy and what not, but in the end, the finished product is FUN!)