Thursday, October 01, 2009

Cheese Balls

I was at the store yesterday with Dallin when we walked by this pallet of Cheese Balls. Does anybody else remember eating cheese balls as a kid? I haven't seen them in a really long time--for years, it seems, and when I saw them, I couldn't resist. In fact, I had to restrained myself to limit my purchase to only one tub.


Here are Sean & Hayden having a little pre-breakfast snack of these tasty cheese balls. (Normally I wouldn't encourage a pre-breakfast snack by taking a picture of it, but you don't really get full from eating these--I think they might just be cheese-flavored air--and besides, who knows when I will buy a tub of cheese balls again?)

I remember when I was a kid, I would take two cheeseballs and twist them against each other until they had one flat side, and then I would eat them. Random, I know, but I just thought I'd share.

5 comments:

The Aussie and the Owl said...

That's uncle Mikey's favorite snack! Cheese balls are the best!

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

This may sound gross, but I remember sucking on them until all of the air was out, then eat them. It made the bag last a whole lot longer. What a memory, HA!

elise said...

i totally did the same thing by rubbing them together... funny what kids do isn't it. :)

Reed Family said...

Sharee, I think we used to dip them in mayo too...SICK! I love cheese balls too, but without mayo now.

Anonymous said...

dude! sharee I totally remember those! I also would twist two of them together to finally make one... really what was I thinking, I was in reality destroying an entire cheese ball by doing that.

LOVE YOU GUYS!