Thursday, August 12, 2010

On August 12th, 1999. . .

We were sealed for time and eternity in the Oakland Temple.




 11 years later, I love you more than I did then, and am having so much fun with this life we're making together.  I didn't know what a great deal I was getting, but I'm sure glad Heavenly Father was looking out for me when our paths crossed. Thanks for all you are, Arthur.  Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Happy anniversary! You two are adorable and have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I know youre lucky to have Arthur, but I think he's pretty lucky too! Happy Anniversary to you both, I love you guys and wish you many more amazing years together!

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary Sharee and Arthur!

Zach and Caitlin said...

So Awesome! Hope you guys had a great day!! You guys are a great couple and Zach and I are happy to know you both.

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary, Sharee and Arthur!!!

Julie Smith said...

And he can hit the bejeebers out of a softball too. Happy Anniversary you guys!

Reed Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a fabulous couple! I love watching you two and how you handle life's "adventures". :)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Yay! Eleven years! Happy Anniversary you guys :) We love you and wish you an eternity of laughter and love, fun and joy ahead of you. (And lots of lettuce wraps from Pei Wei's) :)