I'm copying this idea from my sister-in-law. I think it's so fun to look at old pictures and remember, so hopefully this is the first of many "Way-back Wednesdays" to come, though I have no aspirations of doing them every Wednesday.
This was taken in our first apartment. I don't remember the name of the complex, but it was in Orem, UT. There's Arthur surrounded by piles of books and homework and notes. And behind Arthur is a couch. You can't miss it--Probably from the 60's--who knows how many times it's been to D.I.? We lucked out and didn't even have to go to D.I. to get it, because as we were moving in, someone else was moving out and asked us if we wanted that couch since they were just gonna take it back to D.I. Well, we didn't own a couch, so we gratefully accepted. It's a beauty, isn't it? A few months later we moved to an apartment closer to campus and SIGNIFICANTLY smaller--so small that couch wouldn't even fit in the family room. So we took that couch back to D.I. and picked up another vintage special half the size. Ah, the joys of being poverty-stricken newly weds. It's so good for you.

2 comments:
that is a beauty!
What a hot couch! I have been complaining about our newly-wed free-be for almost 7 years now...I think I'll zip it (but only for a little while...I really do think I'm due a new couch.)
Post a Comment