My mother, Loween
My mom was the 3rd of 14 kids.
She's right there in the middle of the first five.
I love this picture with all of those stair-stepper girls and their cute Easter Bonnets.
(I think they are Easter bonnets.)
Me and my mom. I was about 5 in this picture.
Mom and her six girls . . .
And her three boys.
Love you Mom!
Hope you have a great Birthday!



4 comments:
What great pictures! I love the Easter picture- Aunt Alice totally rocks that Easter hat! Happy birthday to your mom. She sure has some good-looking kids!
Happy Birthday Loween! Sharee, your mom is an amazing woman and I have always marveled at her skills as a mother, wife, and especially role model to us all. Wishing her the happiest bday ever!
We have the BEST MOM EVER! Good idea to do a post on her birthday! (Wish I'd been the one to think of it!)
Love these pictures! Your mom is so wonderful. I hope she had a great birthday :)
Post a Comment