Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Little Red Caboose

Mom told me it's about time I got some new pictures up on the blog.  We've been busy with lots of stuff, but I haven't been taking very many pictures lately.  However, here are a few from our Family Night this past week.

This year, Arthur is playing softball with a team called "The Saints."  When the games are early enough, we take everyone down to watch.  This Monday night his game was at 6:30 so we brought the crew down to cheer for their Dad.  Unfortunately, the younger kids don't really get it, and were more interested in the "Little Red Caboose" that is sitting there at the fields.  Maybe as the season gets on, they'll get better at cheering.



Daddy and Hayden playing catch after the game.




The amazing "Little Red Caboose."











4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Cute! And good luck to Arthur and the Saints!

McEntire Family said...

I didn't know Arthur was playing with the 'guy' Saints - fun! That field you guys were at is in the ghetto - but that train probably was so fun for the kids. I don't think I've ever had Scott bring the kids to a game there - I'm sure my boys would love it.

Anonymous said...

Dallin and Daphne are getting SO tall!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Man the kiddos are getting so big. I'm so happy Arthur gets to play some softball! If he loves it half as much as Mikey, I'm sure it was bliss :)