Friday, November 05, 2010

1. My camera is broken.  Hence, I'm relying on friends to email me Halloween pictures of my kids when they get around to it.  I have a few from one friend, I'm just waiting on my other friend so I can post all the Halloween stuff at once.  How inconvenient to not have a camera!!!

2. Hayden has been banished to the play room to sleep because he can't handle sleeping with his brothers.  He keeps them up by climbing all over them and trying to make them laugh.  So his little bed has been moved into a corner of the playroom so he can calm down and go to sleep by himself.  You'd think since he's sleeping in the playroom he'd be up all night playing with toys, right?  Nope.  He just likes company.  People are much more tempting than toys for Hayden.  

3. i hate laundry.

4. My sister Melanie just got ENGAGED to a great guy named Jade!  We are totally excited for these two!!!  They will get married on April 8th.  
Congratulations, you guys! 
 "Ooooh, a wedding!  I love weddings!"  (name the movie.)

4 comments:

Reed Family said...

Pirates of the Carribean: The Black Pearl

And, I'm still sorry your camera is broken!!! I can't wait to see all your Halloween photos!

And we are super excited and happy for Mel and Jade too!!!

Rebecca Carter said...

Yeah, weddings are great! Plus another good reason for a trip!! How exciting.

Hayden cracks us up - he's so funny - we're so happy that he's our little friend, along with everyone else of course. We can picture him in the playroom in his little bed. Aw! (You have so many good stories to tell his kids!)

Rachelle said...

Our camera is down and out too. It would take a couple pictures, and then stop because of an error. I would have to remove the battery and put it back in before it would "forget" about the error and take more pics! It hobbled its way through Ella's birthday and Halloween, and now it is in the shop. I feel "naked" without it! No one in our family is allowed to do anything cute until I get the camera back!!!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

Yay for Mel and Jade!! Does that mean you guys are coming home in April? :) j

I hate folding laundry - I could stick it in the washer/dryer all day long but I let it pile up on my bed until I have to fold it and put it away or we'll have to sleep on the ground :)