A month or two ago, Arthur and I spent several evenings over a span of a couple of weeks watching the mini-series "Band of Brothers." It was my first time seeing it, and I came away from it with deep appreciation for all those who have ever served in the armed forces. Even those who didn't die in combat have, in a very real sense, given their lives for their country. Their service affects them long after they return home, and I don't think any of them are ever really the same. How grateful I am for those brave men and women who have fought and who are currently fighting to defend our freedoms.

Thank you!
2 comments:
Love this post! Isn't Band of Brothers amazing? We have so much to be thankful for and so many to thank for the wonderful security and freedom we enjoy in this country.
Band of Brothers is SO awesome. We love it too.
Post a Comment