Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eggs

We had lots of egg festivities this year.  

Dying Eggs with kiddos:

The glitter egg dye kit we bought was horrible.  I'll never waste a dollar on that brand again.
However, the kids had a great time, and devoured the eggs before anyone got a good look at them, so I guess it didn't really matter.



Silk-Dyed Eggs with Julianne:

Julianne suggested trying out a new way to dye eggs that she found on the blog "Our Best Bites."  
It was really fun, and the eggs turned out awesome, I thought.  
If you ever want to try it, it's easy, and inexpensive and here's the link.





Easter Egg Hunt:

Aren't you amazed at the skill of the Easter bunny to get eggs all the way up in the treehouse?


 The Easter Bunny strikes again!
Nice teamwork, guys. 
Good thing for tall uncles.

Lilly isn't into posing for the camera yet.   But here she is walking away . . . 


Enjoying all the goodies they found.

No comments: