Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What big brothers are good for:

Teaching you how to eat dirt:

Sean took this picture.


And "shout-outs"
I tried to get a video of this, but it didn't work out.  So basically, a "shout-out" is when Sean or Hayden just starts yelling, "AAAAHHHHH."  Then they stop, and Sydney yells "AAAHHH" back.  And they go back and forth with Sydney laughing in between while her brothers are yelling at her.  It's loud but pretty funny.  In fact, one day we were in the car, and Sean said, "Mom, could you turn off the music please?  It's time for me and Sydney to have a shout-out."   Funny.
 
mmm, that dirt is good.

4 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

That is too cute! We need to get some brothers around here. We need some "shout outs" here that are not full of estrogen:)

The Aussie and the Owl said...

She's getting so big! What a joy to have such adorable kiddos :)

Mindy said...

Love those pictures of your kids and all of the lessons that Sydney is learning from her big brothers! Melanie was quite a "shouter" before she could talk---I remember saying to Matt, "I can't wait 'til she can use words instead", and he said, "You may live to regret saying that!" Ha!

Kristine said...

so reminds me of moments at my home. brothers are awesome